What is High Performance Coaching in Sport?
High-performance coaching in sport helps sportsmen and women perform at their best. By taking an integrative look at their health, mindset, and training a high performance coach helps with goal setting and to test new methods. In the end, all efforts are made to improve performance and to develop habits for success.
So, do you want to increase your sports performance? Do you want to overcome setbacks and get back stronger? And last but not least, do you want to keep learning about your body & mind and it’s amazing capabilities?
If your answer is yes, performance coaching is for you.
We define your goals and decide what you need to be capable of achieving them.
I help to tweak your activities at home, your environment and sports training. Once that’s in place, we use advanced strategies like visualization, meditation, breathing exercises, and active recovery to make you perform at your best.
As long as their is room for improvement, I’m here for you.
How Do We Optimize Your Sports Performance?
Sports performance coaching starts with determining how all aspects of your life interact with your performance.
We look at your:
- Physical Environment
- Social Environment
- Rest & Recovery
After we covered the basics we look into advanced high performance strategies like:
- Active Recovery
- Sports Specific Strength Training
- Injury Prevention
Do your habits serve your performance?
Discover it yourself. Plan your free introductory call now
Benefits of Performance Coaching in Sports
Online Sports Performance Coaching is great because it’s:
- Personalized. You’re one of a kind. As are your goals and mental & physical capacities. Each coaching trajectory adapts to your needs and wishes.
- Empowering. To focus all you have on your sports performance means that you have to make trade-offs in other parts of your life. I’m here to support you in this process.
- Energizing. We single out the most important things to focus on. This allows you to let go of everything else that doesn’t serve your purpose. As a result, you’ll have even more energy to increase your performance.
- Success Oriented. Your goal is our purpose. Be it to win, get faster, be stronger, or to improve your mental resilience – that’s what performance coaching will be about.
Decide Better on Improving Your Performance
Are you still unsure if sports performance coaching is for you? See below and answer the questions. Was your answer “yes” to 3 or more of the questions? Then click the button at the bottom of the page to plan your free introductory call.
Are you the leader of your team and you want to lead by always being at your best?
You want to improve your performance in sports but don’t know where to start?
You got your health in check, and now you’re ready to use advanced strategies to improve your performance?
Do you have a dream of participating in a marathon, triathlon, or any other (top) sports competition and want to prepare yourself as well as possible?
Did you get injured but now you’re ready to perform better than ever before?
Meditation, cryo-therapy, and stretching. The options are endless. But you wonder, which performance strategies are relevant to me?
Do you want to develop a learning attitude towards increasing performance?
You understand you’re playing the long game. You’re prepared to dedicate for a longer time to tweak all aspects of your life, to improve your high performance in sports?
What does sports performance coaching cost?
Introductory call: free
6 consultations of 75 minutes: €600,-
10 consultations of 75 minutes: €950,-
A single consultation of 75 minutes: €110,-
* Prices are excluding 23% VAT
Languages: Dutch, English, German or Portuguese
All consultations are via Skype/Zoom