Remote Physiotherapy for Rock Climbers
Remote physiotherapy for rock climbers is online via Zoom. During this 1-hour meeting I help you understand your situation and complaints. After careful analysis I will then show you how and what to do for best results.
If necessary, I will use Physitrack, a remote physiotherapy software product. Physitrack helps me to guide your rehab process efficiently. With it you’ll know exactly how to do the prescribed exercises, track your training frequency, and ask questions all through an app on your phone.
What does a Remote Physiotherapy Treatment Look Like?
Remote physiotherapy treatment consists out of the following steps:
- Fill out the contact form by clicking here
- We make an appointment for an intake (1 hour)
- You receive a questionnaire via E-mail which helps me to get a global overview of your problem. Depending on the area of your complaints I will also ask you to make photo’s and/or video’s of certain movements and body positions.
- I analyze your answers, photo and video material
- We meet each other for your remote physiotherapy consultation
- We decide if we meet another time (30 minutes or 1 hour) or if you have sufficient information to solve your problem. In any case, you can always contact me via e-mail to ask questions.
How Much Does Remote Physiotherapy Cost?
Initial remote Physiotherapy consultation of up to 1 hour: CHF250.
Remote Physiotherapy consultation of 30 minutes: CHF90.
Payments can be made through Paypal or by direct bank transfer into my Swiss Franc, or Euro bank account.
Please fill out the contact form and I will e-mail you to make an appointment.