You want health
What you can do with it
What is Health Coaching?
My vision on health coaching is to improve your health so that you can perform at the level you need to achieve your goals.
Use health coaching to:
- Improve energy levels
- Balance work-life
- Run a marathon
- Build a healthy routine
- Be efficient at work
- Understand your body
- Give health priority
- Build a strong immune system
- Deal with stress
- Prevent disease
Habits and Coaching
Do you wonder why habits and purpose are important to your health? Then this section is for you.
Health isn’t something that happens by itself. Health is always a consequence of your lifestyle.
And, what’s your lifestyle? The way you live, driven by deeply wired habits that you’re mostly not aware of.
Habits are behaviors that have been programmed so deep in our brain that we automatically execute them.
- Brushing your teeth
- Cooking pasta
- Driving to work
Habits are also:
- Eating when you’re unhappy
- Watching TV all night
- Going to the gym each morning
- Responding with frustration to negative feedback
- Not talking about your emotions
- Shying away from doing what you really love
If these automatic behaviors are effective, you will enjoy great health as a consequence.
- I really enjoyed working with Joël to put my health on focus. It was an enlightening experience to analyze my health habits and even choose a goal I’d like to tackle.Joël helped me go through every aspect of my life that contributes to my health and we were able to pinpoint the pros and cons of each bit of my routine and think of ways of improving it towards my goal.The fact that he’s a professional and has great insight on performance on sports and workouts was what mainly attracted me to reach for his help and I’m very pleased with the outcome.His support materials were also very well made and customized for me. I’d definitely recommend Joëls work.
Are your habits effective?
Discover it yourself. Plan your free introductory call now!
The Advantages of Habit Based Health Coaching
Habit Based Health Coaching is effective because it treats the root-causes of your health not it’s symptoms. By developing effective beliefs, motivations, and habits we create permanent change.
Moreover, this form of health coaching is:
- Sustainable. Once you have effective habits, they reinforce themselves.
- Personalized. You’re unique, as is your goal and thus you require habits and support that fit you.
- Empowering. Gaining control over your behavior opens doors to high performance.
- Energizing. When you prioritize a single goal you can let go of everything else that consumes energy.
Deciding on Health Coaching
Are you wondering in which situations health coaching can benefit you? See below and answer the questions. Was your answer “yes” to two or more of the questions? Then click the button at the bottom of the page to plan your free introductory call.
You’re trying to lose weight but haven’t found a lasting solution?
You want to improve your performance in sports but don’t know where to start?
Did you see a health care professional and he/she told you to improve your health but not how?
Does it feel like you don’t have time to stay healthy?
Do you have a dream of participating in a marathon, triathlon, or any other (top) sports competition and want professional guidance?
Would you like to understand your body better?
You feel tired, without energy, and demotivated at work but want this to change?
You see chronic disease lurking around the corner and wish to evade it?
You’re aware of your unhealthy lifestyle but can’t make the change by yourself?
You’re diagnosed with a disease and everybody seems to be busy with the disease but not with you?
What does health coaching cost?
Introductory call: free
6 consultations of 75 minutes: €550,-
10 consultations of 75 minutes: €850,-
Single consultation of 75 minutes: €100,-
* Prices are excluding 23% VAT
Languages: Dutch, English, German or Portuguese
All consultations are via Skype/Zoom